We conduct our ESG Trainings in cooperation with Academic Partner Universities in the D.A.CH region. We deliver the most advanced and innovative programme for you together with a university certificate.
Modul 1: Current State and Frameworks
Explore the current state of the ESG methodologies, the ecosystem for sustainable finance, and discuss near-term opportunities and long-term trends and innovation. Understand Global Frameworks including
- Global Compact,
- Principles for Responsible Investment,
- Montreal Protocol,
- Transparency Code
- Paris Climate Accord,
- Protect Respect and Remedy Framework
- ISO Standards
Model 2: Basic Methodologies
- Understand the basic concepts of
- ESG integration,
- ESG exclusion,
- ESG Best in Class and Smart beta Strategies,
- Norms Based Screening
Modul 3: From ESG to Impact Investing
- What are the differences?
- How do they align with New Global Standards
- Impact Measurement
- Assessment Based Impact Investing versus Key Performance Standard driven Impact Investing
- Case Studies
Module 4: The future of markets.
Analyse the influence of financial innovation on markets and propose a business strategy.
Module 5: Environmental and Social Management Systems
- A comprehensive understanding of what ESG is, how it works, and its organisational implications.
- The ability to integrate ESG into your business strategy by utilising unique frameworks specifically designed for this programme focussing on strategy, regulations, andinvestment megatrends.
- Exposure to a global network of like-minded business leaders and innovators, and insight from a host of thought leaders, and leading sustainability experts.